Payments should be done by bank transfer ou through PayPal for the following account.
Importante Note: After payment, please send a copy of the document to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subjet "xivcleee payment document".
1. Bank Transfer
The payment is to be done via Bank Transfer to the Popular Bank.
Account Name: RIANDA RESEARCH
BANK: Popular Bank (Banco Popular)
Address: Av. Fernão Magalhães 170, Centro Comercial D. Dinis,
3000-171 Coimbra, PORTUGAL
NIB: 0046 0221 0060 0235 6137 6
IBAN: PT50 0046 0221 0060 0235 6137 6
Swift Code: CRBNPTPL
Please note, that ALL the CHARGES must be covered by the Transmitter, and may not be deduced from the remitted amount.
It's importante the names of the participants must be CLEARLy indicated on the bank advise.
2. PayPal (by Credit Card)
Payments could be done also by Credit Card through PayPal. In this case, add extra 10 Euros for Bank charges per paper.
Cancellation of Registration
Cancellation of the registration is accepted if informed by e-mail or by fax until 14th March 2015. It will be reimbursed 90% of the amount received, and the other 10% will be kept to cover handling and administration costs. The reimbursement will be done after the Conference.
After 14th March 2015, cancellation requests will not be accepted and reimbursements are not allowed, although the documentation will be mailed to the participants that made the payment of registration fees.